schema privileges

From: <javier.ayuso_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2006 00:42:36 -0700

Hi,

I need to make queries from one schema to others without having to add that other schema as prefix in the select order, and I have heared that I need to grant select privileges to my user on the other schemas,

is this right? and if so, how is it done?

thanks!
Javier Received on Tue Aug 08 2006 - 02:42:36 CDT