Re: It is time for eXtreme Garbage!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 17:46:34 -0700

Barry wrote:

> Just a minor correction. Note that by definition XG cannot be an
> acronym as it isn't even a word

Neither was LASER before we started using it that way. BTW are you backing up your RAC with RMAN?

By garbage I was specifically referring to the use of obscenities. If you think I've posted any ... I'd like the link ... as I will gladly issue an apology to any and all.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington