using PL/SQL tables to store values

From: <happyardy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2006 10:01:06 -0700

Hello All,
I am trying to write an application for Student Transfer Articulation. I have 3 fields(1st one is a drop down menu for "Subject", 2nd one is a text field for "Course Number" and 3rd one is a drop down menu for "Year") to make up a row on my form. I am allowing a maximum of 10 rows on the form.
I am planning to use PL/SQL tables to store the values that are entered on the form.
Can someone let me know how I can do this ? I mean, how do I actually get the values from the form into the PL/SQL table and then retrieve those ? I have the front end ready and want to know how things would happen once I click on the "Submit Query" button. I am new to PL/SQL etc and hence the question.