Oracle 64 bit ODBC dirver

From: MParenteau <michael.parenteau_at_unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:14:02 -0500

I have migrated an application from a windows 32bit platform to Oracle 10Gr2 on a 64bit platform (Windows 2003 server) and am having problems with values returned from the ODBC interface. All numeric values are returned as 0. Any ideas what the problem might be?

The platform is a 64bit EMT Windows 2003 server with SP1. The odbc driver is SQORA32.DLL version 10.02.00.01 dated 9/30/2005. The program accessing Oracle via the ODBC handler runs directly on the Windows 2003 server. Stepping through the code gets me to a SQLFetch statement and the data returned has a length of 1 and it is always "0". I might add the using the native OCI interface returns the correct values. I need both interfaces to work to support various customers.

Additionally, this is a common handler for ODBC and when I use the SQL Server Native ODBC driver to a SQL Database, I get back correct values.

Mike
Unisys Received on Wed Aug 02 2006 - 14:14:02 CDT