Re: Newbie: combining two selects

From: tuxfan <blank_at_mail.box>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:12:23 -0400

What I mean by combine is the first sql statement produces 2 columns lets call them S and C1 and the second statement produces 2 columns called S and C2. I want to combine the two selects so that the produce 3 columns C, C1 and C2. It seems that you should be able to join the sql statements as you would two oracle tables.