Re: Changing schema?

From: Martin T. <bilbothebagginsbab5_at_freenet.de>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 06:57:30 -0700

Major wrote:
> Oracle version 9 g?) and 10.2 G
>
> What is a easy way to move all objects from schema to other one?
> Exp/Imp (with remapping schema)?
> Do is in the DBA studio any other ways?

Well, the EXP and IMP tool come to mind.

Your post leaves a few questions open:
* Are we talking about two schemas on the same or on different databases?
* From 9i to 10g2 or vice versa or on the same? * This sounds like one of the questions where the 'why' could significantly enhance the answers given :)

best,
Martin Received on Mon Jul 31 2006 - 08:57:30 CDT