modifyAttributes hangs the OID

From: suprita <suprita_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 01:30:35 -0700

Hello everyone,
I am new to OID. Please help me with my problem. I have created a post_modify plugin on OID. The plugin procedure is in PLSQL which in turn calls a java program. This java program uses JNDI to modify 'description' Attribute of the particular entry. I have checked that the java program works fine, and successfully modifies the attributes of any entry, if its dn is passed. When I upload the plugin and the restart the OID, then, if i modify the user (which calls my post_modify plugin), the OID hangs. If I see into the logs then, the line which is causing error is DirContextObject.modifyAttributes(dn,...).

Can anybody please help me with this.
Thanks,
Regards,
Suprita Received on Mon Jul 31 2006 - 03:30:35 CDT