Re: distinct doesn't work when I include date

From: <drdave_at_canoemail.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2006 08:17:28 -0700

time is not specified in the column, the data type is date, an example of one of the records is below.

11/1/2002

Now that I have thought about it a little further my question/problem is once I include the date field the distinct is no longer valid because the dates make those records look different...

I'm guessing I would have to use a group by.. is there a better way Received on Wed Jul 26 2006 - 10:17:28 CDT