Re: It is time to Xg!

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2006 10:23:10 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:

> You mean he didn't ask for a photocopy of your passport and
> birth certificate?
>
> If anyone is fool enough to do business with him after seeing that
> he is rude, crude, and seems to relish embarrassing his family and
> country then I guess asking for a MAC address wouldn't be enough to
> tell them that this guy is only has one interest. And it isn't what
> he claims to be selling.
>
> Buyer beware. If anyone has done business with him my recommendation
> would be to hire a local security expert to clean your system.
> --

Maybe I am obtuse, but I honestly don't think he even has a product. None of his links work, anyway.

What scares me more is the amount of time taken between his posts. He will respond with something that makes no sense, and then come back about 30-45 minutes later (sometimes an hour or two, IIRC) and post something else of equal value. He *dwells* on what is posted in this newsgroup...a *newsgroup*...

This is a living person typing this stuff, and evidently, spending a great deal of time thinking about it. Scary stuff, batman... Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 12:23:10 CDT