Re: DBAShell - Open Source project for Oracle DBA's

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:47:06 -0700

carkbster_at_gmail.com wrote:
> I’'ve been an Oracle DBA for quite some time (since 7.0.13) and a
> developer for many years. One of the things I’'ve always wished for
> was an easier way to set up environment variables for different Oracle
> Home’s and a way to provide passwords to scripts without embedding
> them in plain-view.

Thank you for what appears to be a legitimate interest in providing something of value for the community.

But to keep our usenet groups from becoming a trolling ground our Charters, which you didn't read, specifically forbid posts such as this. Promotion is promotion ... even when what is being promoted is free.

Please apologize to the group and repost at c.d.o.marketplace.

Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan