Re: Forms 9.0.4.2

From: Ed_Zep <ed_zep_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 22 Jul 2006 16:57:36 -0700

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2006 15:40:47 -0700, "Ed_Zep" <ed_zep_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

> >> Please stop top-posting.
> >>
> >> You only need to hit ctrl-end to stop top-posting.
> >> You aren't handicapped, are you?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
> >
> >You really are pathetic, aren't you?
> >What if I *was* handicapped? Do you have something against people who
> >are?
> I have something against people who are lazy. Please don't look
> around: it is you.
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

I wonder why you're like this and I know you're not just like this in Oracle groups because I saw a message in a classical musical newsgroup where you claimed Bach and the piano don't go together!

Sounds like too much hard work (mind you, like you say, I am lazy).

Thank you for the suggestion of the on logon trigger, though. Received on Sat Jul 22 2006 - 18:57:36 CDT