How to drop all of a user's data?

From: <andrew.fabbro_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2006 13:37:01 -0700

I have user joeschmo in a 10g database. I have a script that creates a bunch of tables, sequences, packages, etc. under that user (called joeschmo.table1, etc.)

How can I delete all the tables, sequences, packages, etc. for user joeschmo - without deleting the user? I can do a lot of drop table x, drop sequence y, but I was hoping for something in a single statement.

I'm probably missing something obvious... Received on Fri Jul 21 2006 - 15:37:01 CDT