Oracle Designer: Connect string

From: Jens Lenge <spampot_at_gmx.net>
Date: 14 Jul 2006 00:26:41 -0700

Hello world,

when I try to make Oracle Designer connect to a database, it will ask for username, password, and some strange "connect string".

While I do know the host IP, port number, and SID of the database, I have no idea what the "connect string" must look like.

Who can help?

Jens Received on Fri Jul 14 2006 - 02:26:41 CDT