Re: DB Schema visualization

From: Jens Lenge <spampot_at_gmx.net>
Date: 13 Jul 2006 10:19:14 -0700

Robbert van der Hoorn wrote:

> Pitty, Oracle Designer is very capable of doing what you ask here.

Maybe I should have a look at it.
Is it free? Can I get it alone or do I need to download the whole Oracle Developer Suite?
And finally, doe the 10g version still support Oracle 9i databases? (They do offer a 9i version for download, but this is only a maintenance release that requires an installed full version, which I did not find for download.)

Jens Received on Thu Jul 13 2006 - 12:19:14 CDT