Re: Probleme mit Create View und Recompile

From: jochen <jochen.rittmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2006 22:15:48 -0700

The end with / works also like the ;

In our environment it doesn´t matter wether ; or /

So, our SQL Scripts will execute by installation of java applications with a script automatically. After the script runs, i open the PL/SQL-Developer. The created view has the red cross. The view is not runable. Other views of installations before has also a red cross, but that views are working.

As i described, the view can also not recompile. I have to go into edit mode of that view in PL/SQL-Developer and press the run button. The red cross disapears and the view works...

Thank All Helpers!

here the view:

create or replace view documentview
as
select ed.*,

       (select d.pages *  count(ze.dpi)
        from zoomentry ze
        inner join document d
            on ze.iddocument = d.id
        where ze.mandatory = 1 and d.id = ed.id
        group by d.id, d.pages
       ) as mandatory_pages,
       (select count(*) from page p
        inner join pagezoom pz on pz.idpage = p.id
        where p.iddocument = ed.id and pz.mandatory = 1 and pz.finished
= 1
       ) as finished_mandatory_pages

from document ed
/

G Quesnel schrieb:

> Just a couple of questions or things that might explain the behaviour.
> - are the views referencing other objects (views, function) that could
> be in an INVALID status, and perhaps the dependant objects are invalid
> the first time around.

--> NO

> - are you compiling the objects using the same (owner) schema or a
> system schema (for both situation you described).

--> Yes, as a user. Normally it works for other views.

> - does the view text define the schema owner of all objects referenced
> in the from clause

--> I think.