Re: urgent requirement in dubai

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:16:59 -0700

choprad wrote:

Presumably what Dubai needs is someone that is not a spammer. Someone that is courteous and reads a group's charter before posting. Apologize for your spam and repost at c.d.o.marketplace.

And for everyone else ... have you noticed that ALL of the recent spammers are posting from gmail accounts while claiming to be part of legitimate businesses? This makes no sense. If someone is working for a real company and have real business they don't hide behind gmail. It strikes me that we are seeing SCAM as well as SPAM.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington