help with sql

From: Brian (withholding surname) <brianb000001_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2006 04:08:56 -0700

Hi, I am using Java to query 10g database. I have table containing this information

ID EMAILTO

----  ---------------------------------

1 Sangster, Derek; Williams, Mary G; Phillpot, Mark 17 Williams, Mary G
29 Cunningham, Peter; Richards; Peter

I want to turn this into columns LASTNAME and FIRSTNAME

1   Sangster          Derek
1   Williams          Mary G
1   Phillpot            Mark
17 Williams          Mary G
29 Cunningham    Peter
29 Richards           Peter

I am query database so can only use SQL and not procedures PLSQL. How can I do this? URGENT.

Brian Received on Thu Jul 06 2006 - 06:08:56 CDT