Re: Resourceful Link for Oracle

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: 5 Jul 2006 02:29:33 -0700

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> Gaken,
>
> Why do you chastize Daniel, and don't chastize Jonathan Lewis who does
> *exactly* the same (and includes details about his courses and his
> books too)?
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Sybrand,

I'm not taking sides here, really I'm not. But I think Galen's point is that Daniel is very quick (rightly in my opinion) to criticise blatant spamming whereas I don't recall ever seeing Jonathan Lewis chastise anyone. If anything, he seems to rise above squabbles like these ;-)

-g Received on Wed Jul 05 2006 - 04:29:33 CDT