Re: From M$ to Linux and VB 6

From: innerjoin <ct.sixty.six_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2006 10:07:01 -0700

What the problem was is the locktype in the ado syntax was adLockOptimistic and it was throwing the tablename.rowid into the sql string. Why it didn't add the new column into the group by clause I'll never know. So I switched the locktype to adLockReadOnly and the extra rowid column was removed and the query stopped failing.