Re: Dynamic Query In Oracle Procedure

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:56:46 +0200

On 26 Jun 2006 13:17:26 -0700, "Arun" <arunachalam.arcot_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm very new to Oracle Procedures and Dynamic Query, infact I haven't
>doen this before and don't have relavent experience in this. Any help
>on this will be highly appreciated very much.

Knowing this question has been asked very often, the first thing you should have done to help yourself is either looking up the docs (under 'Native Dynamic SQL' or 'REF cursor' or look up the archives at http://groups.google.com under 'Dynamic SQL' You should take the admonition your approach will result in unscalable applications very seriously.
You should also take the admonition to search the docs very seriously; prior to you there been more than a few thousand newbies asking the very same boring question, and they have been responded.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA