Re: Performence issue

From: Vinay Bhushan <bhushanvinay_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2006 07:19:35 -0700

Hi Bakker,

Here is how the query looks.

Select

-- Master. collumns [ 120]
-- Candidate.Columns [120]
-- Master Account Info [30]
-- Candidate Account info [30]
--

Matching_Results MRef
inner JOIN TRANEVENT_DG M ON (MRef.MatchObjIDCion = M.RCD_NUM) left outer JOIN TRANEVENT_DG C ON (MRef.MatchObjIDCing = C.RCD_NUM) INNER JOIN Match_BASIS RB ON (MRef.Match_basis = RB.Match_basis) INNER JOIN UserSysAcctView UV ON
( (M.ORG_ID = UV.ORG_ID AND M.BK_ID = UV.BK_ID AND M.ACCT_ID = UV.ACCT_ID) )
--OR (C.ORG_ID = UV.ORG_ID AND C.BK_ID = UV.BK_ID AND C.ACCT_ID = UV.ACCT_ID) )
INNER JOIN IVW_ACCT ACT ON ( ( M.ORG_ID = ACT.ORG_ID AND M.BK_ID = ACT.BK_ID AND M.ACCT_ID = ACT.ACCT_ID))
--OR (C.ORG_ID = ACT.ORG_ID AND C.BK_ID = ACT.BK_ID AND C.ACCT_ID = ACT.ACCT_ID) )
left outer JOIN IVW_ACCT C_ACT ON ( ( C.ORG_ID = C_ACT.ORG_ID AND C.BK_ID = C_ACT.BK_ID AND C.ACCT_ID = C_ACT.ACCT_ID))

left outer JOIN ISSUE_DG M_A     ON M_A.INSTR_ID= M.INSTR_ID
left outer JOIN ISSUE_DG C_A     ON C_A.INSTR_ID= C.INSTR_ID
INNER JOIN DP_MatchState RS ON RS.Id = MRef.NtkMatchState LEFT OUTER JOIN Match_NARRATIVE RNM ON RNM.MatchType = 'TRANSACTION' AND RNM.MatchReference = M.RCD_NUM
LEFT OUTER JOIN Match_NARRATIVE RNC ON RNC.MatchType = 'TRANSACTION' AND RNC.MatchReference = C.RCD_NUM