Re: Newbie Question:Best development language

From: swaxolez <mvsunstar_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 24 Jun 2006 15:46:52 -0700

Thanks Mark,

I guess I'm still a little confused about where to use pl/sql instead of java. The messages I have read so far seem to indicate that procedures are faster in pl/sql. Furthermore, I'm wondering if this speed difference is also noticeable between pl/sql and .net procedures.

I realize that the choice of which development tool is highly subjective. Its like being a kid in the candy store for the first time - I have a nickel but which candy do I choose.

Cheers

Willem