Re: Oracle OCA test

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:29:55 GMT

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:44:05 -0700, Andrea wrote:

> Brian Peasland ha scritto:
>

>> Andrea wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > i'm studing for exam 1z0.042 (Oracle DBA I 10g) with Sybex book, and i
>> > would like to know if there are some test simulation kit for enhance
>> > the probability of pass test successfully.
>> >
>> > Your can help me for to buy good test simulation?
>> >
>> > thanks very much for your support.
>> >
>> > bye
>> >

>> Have you checked out the exams from Self Test Software?
>>
>> http://www.selftestsoftware.com

> thanks!
>
> can you tell me how many questions there are on this exam?

As an OCA/OCP candiate, you should be studying all available sources of information about your exam.

One place to find such information is Oracle's 'Certification' site at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=39

Your question is answered in those pages. (The answer is 79.)

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!