Convert GMT date to Local Europe/Rome

From: SP <dario.zandolin_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2006 09:31:28 -0700

I've a db oracle with a table with a column date type. The rows are write using GMT timezone.
I need to extract the date with Europe/Rome timezone. How to convert it?
I try with NEW_TIME , but I can't use timezone for Europe/Rome . In this timezone in summer there are +2.00, while in winter are +1.00.

Some ideas? Received on Thu Jun 22 2006 - 11:31:28 CDT