Re: export to XML file - poor performance

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 13:10:45 -0700

Have you checked built in XML features? I.e. you can get XML via SELECT. Usually (not always of course!) built in features works faster than self made ones ;)
Check XML Database Developer's Guide - Oracle XML DB for 9i or XML DB Developer's Guide for 10g in tahiti.oracle.com.

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu/