Problem with refresh snapshots (DBMS_REFRESH) in multiple replicas

From: gbenet <gbenet_at_intracom.gr>
Date: 18 Jun 2006 23:47:30 -0700

I have a problem , with refreshing snapshots.

I have a master table , and I have a snapshot of this table in 3 different Databases .

Let's say master table in DB1 and there is a snapshot of this table in 3 different databases DB2, DB3,DB4

When I have an network error with one of these DB's ( let's say with DB2 ) , then a simple commit in the master table of DB1 lasts over an hour .

I want to know if there is a way in order to minimize this time , or more simple if there is a way in order to do the job in parallel in order to have the commit done immediately and the refresh will be done in DB3 and DB4 correctly ....

thanx Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 01:47:30 CDT