Simple data transfer from Oracle 10g to an SQL DB

From: <RobbMichel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2006 08:30:19 -0700

I want to set up a data transfer anytime a row is added to a table in an my Oracle 10g database to an SQL database.

I have 10g release 2 set up and Oracle on a windows xp pro machine where my test enviroment is. I have contacted oracle and they had me download some gateways and then said the gateway for release 2 for windows isnt ready yet.

Any help would be appreciated, I am new to Oracle! Received on Fri Jun 09 2006 - 10:30:19 CDT