Reading list for rapid HRMS skill-up

From: <snarks_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2006 08:05:36 -0700

I'm on a project to migrate a bespoke HR system to Oracle HRMS, and I'm looking for recommendations for what to read in order to get up to speed as fast as possible. I'm going to be a data migration developer, probably using Oracle Warehouse Builder and Data Pump, so some pointers on those as well as the HRMS APIs that I will be using would be nice, thanks!

Phil Hibbs. Received on Thu Jun 08 2006 - 10:05:36 CDT