SQL+ question

From: dean <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2006 12:33:36 -0700

Hello all,

9.2i/10g on Windows.

I use select statements in an application, which use bind variables. Sometimes I like to take a look at the result set by inspecting the sql string in the code at runtime and then pasting it into sql+. But I have to declare and assign the variables before I can run it:

var Col1 number;
exec :Col1 := 1234;
select * from T where Col1 = :Col1;

Is there a short cut to this? Is it possible to use 'USING' (or something else) here and not declare the variables?

Thanks all,

Dean Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 14:33:36 CDT