Re: .csv output

From: <josh.hulst_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2006 11:36:06 -0700

Mark D Powell wrote:
> josh.hulst_at_gmail.com wrote:
> > Let me rephrase that. The values are not doubled, they are listed
> > twice in the CSV file.
> >
> > Josh
>
> And what happened when you used the script I referenced? Verify that
> your scripts do not end the extract SQL query with a ";" and then have
> a "/" on the next line (This would run the extract query twice)
>
> HTH -- Mark D Powell --

I actually figured it out, and you just told me the answer as well. In my script, I was using /**/ for my commmenting, and SQL*Plus misinterpreted that I guess. After switching over all of my comments to the -- form, the script ran perfectly. Thanks for your help,
jwh Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 13:36:06 CDT