Re: Drop table

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:23:00 -0400

"Lasse" <lars.matsson_at_ericsson.com> wrote in message news:e5jta5$4hm$1_at_news.al.sw.ericsson.se...
: Hi,
: I use Oracle Application Express and have made a mistake to use a swedish
: letter in the tabel name.
: How do I drop or rename the table?
: The tabelname is 'INKÖPARE_LOOKUP'
: I have tryed 'Drop table INKÖPARE_LOOKUP' but i get an error message
: 'invalid letter'
:
: Please help me.
:
:
:

try...

drop table "INKÖPARE_LOOKUP"

.. the double-quotes are used to allow object names that violoate oracle naming rules

(there's also a drop option in the object browser, but it's better to know the SQL)

++ mcs Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 06:23:00 CDT