order by problem with stored procedure

From: Alen Cappelletti <cocker_at_libero.it>
Date: 31 May 2006 03:45:25 -0700

Hi,
I try to short dinamically the result my stored procedure. SP seems not validate the field passed.

I try durectly from my query sw with -ORDER BY 'no word' - and effecly ther is no error and record return are the same present ordered into the table.
So I think the problem is in the SP.
The field passed is read like varchar.
No i'ts impossible pass teh real name dinamically or I must use numbers?
Like ORDER BY 1....

Thanks,
Alen Italy

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY "PKG_UTENTI" AS
	PROCEDURE Utenti(
		strCookieMD5 IN varchar2,
		intDaRs IN number,
		intArs IN number,
		strOrdinamento IN varchar2,
		OBJ_CUR_Utenti OUT CUR_Utenti
		)
	AS
	var_TotaleRs number;
	BEGIN

--Tot record
SELECT NVL(Count(*),0) INTO var_TotaleRs FROM UTENTI WHERE (STATO = 1);
--Rs principale
OPEN OBJ_CUR_Utenti FOR SELECT u.*, var_TotaleRs TotRs, rownum SeqNum, strOrdinamento Ord FROM UTENTI u WHERE (STATO = 1) ORDER BY strOrdinamento; END Utenti;

END PKG_UTENTI; Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 05:45:25 CDT