Re: JDBC Driver setObject() converts empty string to NULL

From: Laurenz Albe <invite_at_spam.to.invalid>
Date: 31 May 2006 07:36:17 GMT

Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm... Not exactly clear what the problem is, but I'll try:
> in Oracle, empty strings *are* NULLs.

I'm sorry, this is OT, but I'm so curious that I have to ask.

The original posting (4e34dpF1bvlm5U1_at_individual.net) did not refer to any previous postings, and it did not even mention a problem.

You only refer the original posting.

How do you know what his problem was?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 02:36:17 CDT