Ado and Stored procedure params destroy problem

From: Alen Cappelletti <cocker_at_libero.it>
Date: 30 May 2006 07:15:55 -0700

Hi all,
under are the codes for my stored procedure to oracle I have not undestood if I must destroy (set x = nothing) params and command object.
Naturally I destroy the connection at the DB.

Dim ObjRsUtente,ObjCmdUtente
Set ObjCmdUtente = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Command") Set ObjCmdUtente.ActiveConnection = objConn ObjCmdUtente.CommandText = "PKG_NAVIGAZIONE.UTENTE" ObjCmdUtente.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc Set param1 = ObjCmdUtente.CreateParameter ( , adBSTR, adParamInput, ,Request.Cookies("Geco2"))
ObjCmdUtente.Parameters.Append param1

Set ObjRsUtente = ObjCmdUtente.Execute

If Not ObjRsUtente.EOF Then

        ciclo.....
End if

If isObject(ObjRsUtente) Then

   ObjRsUtente.Close
   Set ObjRsUtente = Nothing
End if

Under here I'm not sure.
Thnks Alen.

Set param1 = nothing
Set ObjCmdUtente = Nothing Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 09:15:55 CDT