Multiple Triggers of Same Type on Same Table?

From: Advo <x_at_x.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:35:00 GMT

I have just been looking into triggers, and how that having multiple triggers of the same type, on the same table is allowed (but isnt ideal at all, because of the fact the order they fire in is random..)

so, why is it allowed in like Standard SQL?

I can't find an actual reason, other than the fact that it is because of market pressure from 3rd party developers.. but any other actual reasons for this?

Thanks Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 03:35:00 CDT