Re: Creating a parent role

From: shsandeep <sandeeprshah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 01:33:53 -0400

Thanks Mark.
I think you have already answered my question. I was told to create two roles ROLE1 and ROLE2. ROLE1 should be a parent role of ROLE2 since it is a superset of the privileges of ROLE2.
I thought that there would be a separate SQL for create ROLE1 as a parent role.

Cheers,
San. Received on Sun May 28 2006 - 00:33:53 CDT