simple java stored function doesn't work

From: kostakis <kostakis_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: 26 May 2006 05:03:50 -0700

Hello,

I try to create very simple java function in my oracle 9i. The java source is:

CREATE OR REPLACE AND RESOLVE JAVA SOURCE NAMED "Klasa" AS public class Klasa {
public static int getInt(int in_in) {
return(in_in);
}
};
/

This soruce compiles without any errors. I created also function:

CREATE OR REPLACE function klasa_getint return number as language java name 'Klasa.getInt(int) return int';
/

which compiles without errors also.

But when i invoke:
select klasa_getint(5) from dual
i become error:
ORA-06553: PLS-306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'KLASA_GETINT' Why is that? Received on Fri May 26 2006 - 07:03:50 CDT