Failed Access ODBC Connection to Oracle 10.1

From: Brett <Brett.Asmann_at_state.or.us>
Date: 25 May 2006 14:30:13 -0700

Hi all,

I have an Access application with linked tables that are on an Oracle 10.1 back-end. When I create a query in the QBE and select pass-through

query it works just fine. BUT, when I save the query, or include the connection string in the query properties (without saving), and run it again it errors out ~ "table or view does not exist". I've done two things to get the correct connection string 1) I've copied the connection string from the MSysObjects table, and 2) let query properties fill the connection string when I select the DSN. I get the same results in both cases.

So the query works the first time but not if I save it or add a connection string.

Any suggestions?

Brett Received on Thu May 25 2006 - 16:30:13 CDT