XML DB Query Help

From: <dustin.whitney_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2006 16:35:11 -0700

Hello,

    I would like to execute a query on some items stored in my Oracle XML DB that returns the name of the document which matches my query criteria. Say for instance I want to query an xml document that conforms to a registered schema who's "name" node equals "test". I have been able to create some XQueries that do this, but I just get back a document and not the name of the the document that this information is stored in. I think I am barking up the wrong tree with the XQuery, but it is not obvious to me where I should turn. I don't see a way to query a document that I find in the RESOURCE_VIEW or PATH_VIEW. I hope that makes sense, and any help would be greatly appretiated.

Thanks,
Dustin Received on Tue May 23 2006 - 18:35:11 CDT