Should've asked the reverse -- DATE to milliseconds

From: <laredotornado_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 22 May 2006 05:22:38 -0700

Hello,

Thanks to everyone's responses to my previous post. I actually meant to ask how one would take a Oracle date and return a millisecond (milliseconds elapsed since Jan, 1, 1970 at midnight) value. I'm using Oracle 9i on Solaris.

Your wisdom is greatly appreciated, - Dave Received on Mon May 22 2006 - 07:22:38 CDT