Re: PL/SQL Package Level Subtype Problem

From: <rajbrown_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 May 2006 07:14:39 -0700

Thanks for looking into it. I've discovered the problem and its down to the debugger in PL/SQL Developer not showing the correct info. There was another issue with my code which made it look like things further down the line weren't working, which prompted the debug. The record fields not being updated correctly in the code above would have explained this problem which is where I got confused! I did a dbms_output.put_line on the variable values and they reflected the correct position, yet the watch window didn't!

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for your help. Received on Thu May 18 2006 - 09:14:39 CDT