Setting java.library.path in OC4J on Oracle 10g release 3

From: <cxevpu6zqx_at_mailexpire.com>
Date: 18 May 2006 02:06:17 -0700

This is a really simple question, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do it in OC4j on Oracle 10g release 3.

I have an application on their J2EE application server deployed from a WAR and it needs to use native libraries. I found out how to add JARs to the classpath, but not how to add native libraries (or the folders containing them) to the library path and I can't seem to find anything in the docs and at the moment I am getting "unsatisfied link error".

Does anyone know how? Even just pointing me to the right place in the docs would be great. Does Oracle not support the allow Java to call native libraries or something crazy? And this is on Windows 2003 Server.

Thanks everyone,

J. Received on Thu May 18 2006 - 04:06:17 CDT