Re: French characters

From: Alt255 <alt255.2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 May 2006 07:40:57 -0700

Microsoft resolve the problem. If I use the MS ODBC for Oracle driver, the characters are translated properly.
Traditionally analysts such as myself use Oracles ODBC drivers for performance gain. The initial linking to Oracle using Microsofts driver take 2 minutes ( as opposed to 20 seconds with Oracle) but I'm more than willing to suffer this because this delay only impacts me during development, and shouldn't affect the end users.

Thanks for everyones help, this was a real stumper for us. Received on Wed May 17 2006 - 09:40:57 CDT