Session table

From: Alen Cappelletti <cocker_at_libero.it>
Date: 17 May 2006 01:12:36 -0700

Hi,
I try on my Procedure the select the id of my session....

SELECT
sid
INTO
var_DBsessionId
FROM sys.V$SESSION
WHERE audsid = SYS_CONTEXT('userenv','sessionid');

but always have the same error..."table or view not exist".

If I try this simple select from my SQL software (I log-in in this as the same user of the procedure) I have the rigth result.

I don't have undestand where is the problem. My user have DBA permission and PROCEDURE EXECUTE.

I hope someone can hel me.
Alen Received on Wed May 17 2006 - 03:12:36 CDT