Re: detect connectable db servers

From: Peter H. Coffin <hellsop_at_ninehells.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:40:31 -0500

On Tue, 16 May 2006 19:06:07 +0200, Mark wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how I can detect via code (C++, C#) which sql servers like oracle, mssql,
> mysql are close to me and connectable within one or two second (timeout to
> wait for answers should be variable)?

You DO realize how much this looks like a skr1p k1dd13 looking for someone to automate the one remaining hard part of a crack attempt for him, don't you?

--
It seems that we were audited recently, and the auditors found a certain
'f' word in the comments of a configuration file, and deemed that this