Re: Ora-3113 during execution of utlrp.sql

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 16 May 2006 11:51:15 -0700

Lord'N'Master wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Like said , the Ora-7445 has no values in the brackets .
> I even tried the slibclean (clean of kernel memory )
> option as per one of the metalink notes for IBM .
> But the error still exists ....

Well, as long as we're playing 20 questions...

Did you try it after rebooting the server and before bringing up the other databases?
Before bringing up any databases, does ipcs show anything owned by oracle?
Are there any trace files?
Do the trace files show any lines that say things like Exception Signal?
Is there anything in the alert log?
What is your large pool set to?
How much swap do you have defined?
How big are all your SGA's?
Is your ulimit different for that database environment? What does vmstat say?
Are all databases running under a single set of executables? What does ldd say about the oracle executable? lsattr -E -l sys0
Have you checked metalink Note:282036.1 lately? Have you checked metalink Note:69642.1 lately?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.