Re: using in crystal

From: Eitan <nospam_at_nospam_please.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:01:57 +0200

Oh,
You ran out of words, so you start spelling. Instead of spelling and shouting and raising hands, you can simply give simple answers to simple questions. I suppose you go out of here
(As your words, it's seems that you are a kid, so don't bla bla ...)

Please, no matter who is lazzy,
newsgroup is a way getting answers,
and millions can answer.
It it the first time, since years I see answers like yours.

I have a problem in my code above (ORA-01002), I didn't find out what
why not just tell me what the problem is ?

Thanks :) Received on Mon May 15 2006 - 09:01:57 CDT