Oracle Clinical : Checking for missing test parameters

From: <chuaby_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 May 2006 07:00:10 -0700

Hi

It is quite common that lab may miss out some tests in the EDT file.
>From sponsor point of view, may i know how best we can detect missing
tests during batch loading process (or afterwards) in Oracle Clinical so that the missing tests are logged into the "discrepancy database".

or do we have to use a PL/SQL to do it which sort of have to be done "outside" the OC system.

for some advice please
Thank you
Boon Yiang Received on Fri May 12 2006 - 09:00:10 CDT