Re: Oracle10gRel2 RAC on solaris9 installation problem

From: <oracledoctor_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2006 10:50:38 -0700

Actually IT-Prof, you are correct, CRS was not completally removed, although I can't tell you where to look for the pieces that where not removed, I can tell you how to correct the problem.

The new CRS install is looking at this as an upgrade, there is a script that is created dynamically executed as part of root.sh (the second script called by the shell). If you vi that script and search fo the word upgrade, you will see taht yet another script is called with -upgrade being passed as a parameter, simply run the script called minus any parameters and this should bring you to completion of your installation.

If you require any additional help or have more questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sebastian Received on Tue May 09 2006 - 12:50:38 CDT