Re: .sql file

From: George Lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 9 May 2006 08:40:38 -0700

Your really running PL/SQL so you need to give this in the .sql file that your running
(as I shown below with my script) or manually when you open SQL Plus.

> set serveroutput on

This will show all the output for you........you might want output it to a text file so you can later review or check it for stats or problems

Good Luck

George

http://georgenet.net/oracle

script.sql <--- you can enter all this into your .sql file !!!!

Prompt      ====================================
Prompt
Prompt        Creating the DUPLEX CR MEMO  file
Prompt        with the update for tracking
Prompt      ====================================
set serveroutput on format wrap
set linesize 150
column dt new_value _dt
column txt new_value _txt
select to_char(sysdate,'yymmddhh24mi') dt from dual; select to_char('.txt') txt from dual; spool argp_testdup&_dt&_txt
execute apps.apps_ar_forms_dup_trackcm2.print_crmemo_duplex; SPOOL OFF
Prompt      Invoice file to be printed is completed
Prompt
Prompt       The file is created and exists in your
Prompt        bin  directory